Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

+9
B-Money
joe the jurassic
nick666
matthew in$ane
apple bones
The punisher
Kate Hatable
Jarodd'z Zone
Pinstripelli Potorotti
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

Post  nick666 Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:01 pm

dp115x wrote:
nick666 wrote:if that were to ever happen i would call verizon and have your number blocked from calling my house, lmfao
Maybe he uses Sprint.....Dunn Dunn Dunnn Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

doesn't matter bro, you can have it so your phone will not accept calls(not even ring) if a certain number calls you.
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Back to top Go down

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

Post  dp115x Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:04 pm

nick666 wrote:
dp115x wrote:
nick666 wrote:if that were to ever happen i would call verizon and have your number blocked from calling my house, lmfao
Maybe he uses Sprint.....Dunn Dunn Dunnn Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

doesn't matter bro, you can have it so your phone will not accept calls(not even ring) if a certain number calls you.
Lol i know. But im just bored Sad
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:11 pm

Sad
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  nick666 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:14 am

i was kidding. ;p
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Number of posts : 580

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:43 am

[b] I am 100% positive that I wouldn't do some shit like that and plus I don't even know how to hack anything so it would be pointless of someone calling me out like that you know.
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  max Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:48 am

B-Money wrote:[b] I am 100% positive that I wouldn't do some shit like that and plus I don't even know how to hack anything so it would be pointless of someone calling me out like that you know.

Well above you admited to calling in your own post.
You did call many times, the last was more or less to brag about your new adder site you were making.
When you were told its not all that easy to do and maintain it 24/7 you said it will be and it will be the best.
But still begged for a deal or free vip. Even over IM's. LOL then a vip was used to try to buy 45 days vip with zero dollars.
Little does that person know the system is much more advanced to try to use a fake paypal purchase...

Well its over and done with and I do forgive you for being a jerk and posting that I was being an asshole.
You can ask many I am very far from being an asshole to anyone.
I work very hard at getting people adds and helping people.
And yes i had an accident and has left me with very little use of my left arm/hand.
With no disability paid at all I still do some work on computers and my site.
I could collect disability I choose not to at this time..

Thanks Matt

max

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:56 pm

max wrote:
B-Money wrote:[b] I am 100% positive that I wouldn't do some shit like that and plus I don't even know how to hack anything so it would be pointless of someone calling me out like that you know.

You did call many times, the last was more or less to brag about your new adder site you were making.
When you were told its not all that easy to do and maintain it 24/7 you said it will be and it will be the best.
But still begged for a deal or free vip. Even over IM's. LOL then a vip was used to try to buy 45 days vip with zero dollars.
Little does that person know the system is much more advanced to try to use a fake paypal purchase...

Well its over and done with and I do forgive you for being a jerk and posting that I was being an asshole.
And yes i had an accident and has left me with very little use of my left arm/hand.

Thanks Matt

I will tell you I did call you like a month ago discussing VIP and contact you over AIM before. I DID NOT called you recently saying anything about being the best and never used a fake paypal purchase. If I am going to buy something, I will buy it. Someone was probably also confused for the other things that happened. Mad

Last edited by B-Money on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:59 pm

B-Money wrote:
max wrote:

Thanks Matt

I am just letting you know I never tried to purchase vip on a adding site. The person who deleted my account is that person that was probably fucking with things to make it sound like me. I am not a type a person that would do this shit..Ight man Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

so your saying the pperson that "so called" typed the shit up in the fourms got u deleted? so the only people that can edit post on this site are kate,apple,broc, and nick 0_O
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:04 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
B-Money wrote:
max wrote:

Thanks Matt

I am just letting you know I never tried to purchase vip on a adding site. The person who deleted my account is that person that was probably fucking with things to make it sound like me. I am not a type a person that would do this shit..Ight man Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

so your saying the pperson that "so called" typed the shit up in the fourms got u deleted? so the only people that can edit post on this site are kate,apple,broc, and nick 0_O

No I said the only 2 things that I did was contact the owner of maxadds last month on the phone and on aim the month before that I think it was. I did not recently call him and say stuff about better site and this and that and never used a hacking thing... Mad Mad *SO LET"S DROP IT* Twisted Evil I already talked to Mark..
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:34 pm

B-Money wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
B-Money wrote:
max wrote:

Thanks Matt

No I said the only 2 things that I did was contact the owner of maxadds last month on the phone and on aim the month before that I think it was. I did not recently call him and say stuff about better site and this and that and never used a hacking thing... Mad Mad *SO LET"S DROP IT* Twisted Evil I already talked to Mark..

lol i jsut dont get the people that talk to other ppl on the phone about myspace No
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:18 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
B-Money wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
B-Money wrote:
max wrote:

Thanks Matt

So you don't talk to anyone from myspace???

lol i jsut dont get the people that talk to other ppl on the phone about myspace No
Razz Razz
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4