Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

+9
B-Money
joe the jurassic
nick666
matthew in$ane
apple bones
The punisher
Kate Hatable
Jarodd'z Zone
Pinstripelli Potorotti
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds - Page 2 Empty Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

Post  B-Money Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Wow that is a lot of points to get in one day. I wish I had went for vip on trains and used sites when things were good. I just didn't take it to serious. I was getting like 600 adds on weekends from Doc's train. They also probably didn't even post that many bulletins for them to get that. So right now is the word true about Infinite Adds and Maxadds are the #1 adding site out. Also does anyone think adds will pick up again and go back to normal?
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Whoring is only still alive due to the fact that it's summer. After that, I don't think ANYONE will have the patience to sit around posting 40 bulletins a day for 200 adds Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds - Page 2 Empty Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

Post  B-Money Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:06 pm

[b][i]Do you still think people will be able to get 100k? in a few months or so. Wouldn't it pick up more if FatAdds was updated?
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow I have a lot of points on fatadds

Post  joe the jurassic Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:17 pm

B-Money wrote:[b][i]Do you still think people will be able to get 100k? in a few months or so. Wouldn't it pick up more if FatAdds was updated?

im not being mean when i say this i know adds aren't the best right now but getting 100k isn't hard to do the thing now is 200k and up but fatadds picking up might help at the same time if they removed the captchas that would def improve.
joe the jurassic
joe the jurassic
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://myspace.com/6344682

Back to top Go down

Post  joe the jurassic Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:20 pm

B-Money wrote:Wow that is a lot of points to get in one day. I wish I had went for vip on trains and used sites when things were good. I just didn't take it to serious. I was getting like 600 adds on weekends from Doc's train. They also probably didn't even post that many bulletins for them to get that. So right now is the word true about Infinite Adds and Maxadds are the #1 adding site out. Also does anyone think adds will pick up again and go back to normal?

infinite adds i can understand maxadds im not so sure of i mean people having 500 days vip tell me who is gonna pay for that? Razz
joe the jurassic
joe the jurassic
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:22 pm

If they removed the captcha whoring would be fine again. Myspace is a bunch of fucking bullshit so I doubt they'd ever do that, even though the captcha is completely fucking pointless and doesn't do anything for anyone or stop ANY sort of spam AT ALL. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:50 pm

[b][i]Yeah but if enough people complain they might take it off. The owner of Maxadds is a real asshole. He is like in his late 30's and started it because he got in a accident and can't work. I contacted him on the phone to discuss his site and he was being unprofessional. So if 100k is still possible. What does everyone suggest?
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joe the jurassic Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 pm

B-Money wrote:[b][i]Yeah but if enough people complain they might take it off. The owner of Maxadds is a real asshole. He is like in his late 30's and started it because he got in a accident and can't work. I contacted him on the phone to discuss his site and he was being unprofessional. So if 100k is still possible. What does everyone suggest?

vip on trains if you can i obv can't with how much i work a week. but then id suggest x factor and hollowskull if you have the bulletins left thats just me though.
joe the jurassic
joe the jurassic
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:06 pm

[b][i]A bunch of people I have on my myspace would get pissed with all them bulletins and plus I don't have all that time to do bulletins. Wouldn't adding sites bring me like 600 a day?
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Nope adding sites are somewhat dead.
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1121
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://myspace.com/209061315

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 pm

I disagree, if you can own like 4 adding sites daily you would get better adds than a lot of trains. It would be difficult to keep it up though without a continuous new flow of friends to your account.

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:28 pm

[b][i][u]What one's would you recommend?
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Fatadds for sure.

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:34 pm

[b][i][u]How many do you think it will get a day?
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Like 100 or so.
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm

Yep. Maybe as much as 200. Depending on VIP/how hot your default pic is.

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Yah and what sites.
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 pm

This is the only topic out of like the last 14 in here that I haven't had the last reply to lol pale

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:37 am

rofl.
Cause i want the last reply.
Smile
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 pm

Notorious has like 42K but he's also posting from 500k+ total friend count and I'm barely posting from 90K. I will still beat don and sushi today though.

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Hah damn.
That's crazy.
You pwn them at fatadds
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:46 pm

40,000 points and I still have 100 more adds than them Cool according to the site's counter

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:10 am

When it comes to traffic. xfactor and hse pwns all. They are still the best though they would do better with a facelift. I dont like infinte adds at all its just unappealing if i were noob there are just way to many diff people to add same thing with maxadds...they need to clean it up a bit
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 am

I like the look of infinite adds. Reminds me of TOA. that's what I hate about fatadds and hollow, the pics are just too small.

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Lols who cares about pics though...Its what gets you adds homie
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next