Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate made a harmless topic about sushi

+2
Hot Matthew!
apple bones
6 posters

Go down

kate made a harmless topic about sushi Empty kate made a harmless topic about sushi

Post  apple bones Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:11 am

and you guys turned it into a topic for fighting in , grow the fuck up fer real , your all grown fucking men , jesus wept sometimes i am ashamed to call myself a male , no one is better than anyone else , now i locked the sushi topic , if my beautiful boss miss kate wants to unlock it i will leave it down to her Mad
apple bones
apple bones
Admin

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://applebones.net/

Back to top Go down

kate made a harmless topic about sushi Empty Re: kate made a harmless topic about sushi

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 am

apple bones wrote:and you guys turned it into a topic for fighting in , grow the fuck up fer real , your all grown fucking men , jesus wept sometimes i am ashamed to call myself a male , no one is better than anyone else , now i locked the sushi topic , if my beautiful boss miss kate wants to unlock it i will leave it down to her Mad

I think either some people are too real, or too much of an ass, for this forum.
Sad
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.myspace.com/random_matt_pics

Back to top Go down

kate made a harmless topic about sushi Empty Re: kate made a harmless topic about sushi

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:10 pm

apple bones wrote:and you guys turned it into a topic for fighting in , grow the fuck up fer real , your all grown fucking men , jesus wept sometimes i am ashamed to call myself a male , no one is better than anyone else , now i locked the sushi topic , if my beautiful boss miss kate wants to unlock it i will leave it down to her Mad

u should hav left the shit open. u do this shit all the time when someone sticks up for me...... u fucking lock the topic. wtf
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  apple bones Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:14 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:

u should hav left the shit open. u do this shit all the time when someone sticks up for me...... u fucking lock the topic. wtf

wtf i never locked a topic before i treat every man as a equal why you get banned from fatadds forums , its only ever you , you even pushed kate who is the most mellow person ever to the point she had a moan at you
apple bones
apple bones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:23 pm

:-<
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:25 pm

apple bones wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:

wtf i never locked a topic before i treat every man as a equal why you get banned from fatadds forums , its only ever you , you even pushed kate who is the most mellow person ever to the point she had a moan at you

lol the fatadds fourms died right when i left.........so i really dont care. point she had a moan at you? do u mean yell? cause we dont say KATE MOAN AT JEREMY her in the states
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 pm

I should stay out of this one.... Sad
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Hot Matthew! wrote:I should stay out of this one.... Sad

naw just saying

american grammmer....... uk grammer and all grammer are different
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:46 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:

naw just saying

I agree, but still, I'd rather just not say anything about this.
I'm chill. Very Happy
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Hot Matthew! wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:

naw just saying

I agree, but still, I'd rather just not say anything about this.
I'm chill. Very Happy

lol i know i spell like shit online........ lol idc. only time i spell 150% fine is @ school and @ work
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Proof here that jeremy truly is a bit too much for us to handle. I give him 4 days to be banned...any bidders?
El oh El jkay
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  apple bones Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:10 pm

dp115x wrote:Proof here that jeremy truly is a bit too much for us to handle. I give him 4 days to be banned...any bidders?
El oh El jkay

no , we are mellow folk at team myspace , we dont like banning people , kitty got a bit to high and mighty on jeremys ass
apple bones
apple bones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:45 pm

apple bones wrote:
dp115x wrote:Proof here that jeremy truly is a bit too much for us to handle. I give him 4 days to be banned...any bidders?
El oh El jkay

no , we are mellow folk at team myspace , we dont like banning people , kitty got a bit to high and mighty on jeremys ass

true that........ if i farted i got yelled at. Mad
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:18 pm

True dat. Id ban some one for some of kitty though :p.
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  joe the jurassic Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:44 pm

now im feelin the love in here

hug anyone? Razz
joe the jurassic
joe the jurassic
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://myspace.com/6344682

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 pm

/gives everyone hugs Smile
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:04 pm

joe the jurassic wrote:now im feelin the love in here

hug anyone? Razz

Huggeth!!
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down