Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me or are blogs being

+6
Bad Ronald
JEREMY COUNTY
The punisher
GWBG-lyts.com
Eric Electric
Pinstripelli Potorotti
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is it just me or are blogs being - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just me or are blogs being

Post  »Thøm姫 Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 am

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:haha pssh notorious understands that i'm not interested in men. :] also, i'm only recently legal, k?
I can change that for you Wink

i'm assuming you think youre straight? i've got some friends that could change that for YOU as well ;]

or he meant he has a time machine that'll make you 17 again Rolling Eyes
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or are blogs being - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just me or are blogs being

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 am

»Thøm姫 wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:haha pssh notorious understands that i'm not interested in men. :] also, i'm only recently legal, k?

i'm assuming you think youre straight? i've got some friends that could change that for YOU as well ;]

or he meant he has a time machine that'll make you 17 again Rolling Eyes

Suspect
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-05-02

http://myspace.com/221342910

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Ronald Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 am

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

Shocked

Hahaha. Then post the video on Youtube.

Very Happy
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.myspace.com/137577577

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:01 am

What video? confused

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:01 pm

lmao
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:04 pm

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

Yes i am and the thing that secures that was this bad incident when i was 8 involving a tampon and my butt hole.... Umm lets put it like this. If it hurt just sitting up there i can only imagine something larger just going in and out in and out...Nah i dont think i want to experience that again. Oh and before people start sayin shit.I was 8 and didnt know what it was. I thought it was used to clean out ur buttwhole or something.
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 pm

dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

Yes i am and the thing that secures that was this bad incident when i was 8 involving a tampon and my butt hole.... Umm lets put it like this. If it hurt just sitting up there i can only imagine something larger just going in and out in and out...Nah i dont think i want to experience that again. Oh and before people start sayin shit.I was 8 and didnt know what it was. I thought it was used to clean out ur buttwhole or something.

HAHA OH WOW.

but seriously.
tampons suck ALL moisture around them into itself. not fun. anal usually involves lube Razz if it doesn't, your partner is meeeean.

I let an ex boyfriend stick it in the pooper back when I was still trying to convince people I was straight. So, coming from someone who is equally not interested in having my ass violated, after the initial 'omg is my asshole still in tact' its not that bad.
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:14 pm

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

HAHA OH WOW.

but seriously.
tampons suck ALL moisture around them into itself. not fun. anal usually involves lube Razz if it doesn't, your partner is meeeean.

I let an ex boyfriend stick it in the pooper back when I was still trying to convince people I was straight. So, coming from someone who is equally not interested in having my ass violated, after the initial 'omg is my asshole still in tact' its not that bad.

Are you ok?
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:18 pm

B-Money wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

HAHA OH WOW.

but seriously.

Are you ok?

rofl Laughing
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:07 pm

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

HAHA OH WOW.

but seriously.

maybe u are straight....... just havent found the right guy Razz
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:15 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

HAHA OH WOW.

but seriously.

maybe u are gay....... just havent found the right guy Razz
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:18 pm

[b][i] You two are crazy leave here alone Jeremy lol.
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 pm

B-Money wrote:[b][i] You two are crazy leave here alone Jeremy lol.

haha whoos crazy? -_-
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:31 pm

[b][i] You to with this conversation haha lol
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:34 pm

B-Money wrote:[b][i] You to with this conversation haha lol

pssh duane's the one who put a tampon in his ass.

(<3 duane)
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:40 pm

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

HAHA OH WOW.

but seriously.

maybe u are gay....... just havent found the right guy Razz

No
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  B-Money Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:42 pm

[b][i] Jeremy can't be gay because every time I see him in the pimp cream truck he always has a few women.
B-Money
B-Money
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:24 pm

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:
GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
dp115x wrote:

HAHA OH WOW.

but seriously.

That's... kinky Twisted Evil

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:50 pm

GWBG-lyts.com wrote:
B-Money wrote:[b][i] You to with this conversation haha lol

pssh duane's the one who put a tampon in his ass.

(<3 duane)
That is the reason ill never shove a dick up my ass....yuckky. Hey but when you are back into men...get at me Smile The right guy could just be a forum post away Wink
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 pm

This topic was about myspace errors and now we're talking about anal sex.

HOW? confused confused confused

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:40 pm

Pinstripelli Potorotti wrote:This topic was about myspace errors and now we're talking about anal sex.

HOW? confused confused confused

this is team myspace. the topics never stay where they're supposed to.

plus, sex is way better than myspace errors.
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 pm

true... well, when you're talking about it Wink

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:26 am

myspace was so fucked this morning
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The punisher Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:53 am

yes it was
The punisher
The punisher
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinstripelli Potorotti Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 am

I couldn't get to my home page yesterday on IE Mad

Pinstripelli Potorotti
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2