Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.....What's The Story Behind Your Name??

+10
Eric Electric
Kate Hatable
nick666
Mr. Jessie Smallz
apple bones
Hot Matthew!
dp115x
»Thøm姫
Bad Ronald
KiiD! Swiper
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So.....What's The Story Behind Your Name?? Empty So.....What's The Story Behind Your Name??

Post  KiiD! Swiper Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 am

Yuh pussies...I changed the title of my thread, lol.......

But ummm really folks...the main topic of this thread is about chur display name..
What is the story behind it...Shocked
Start'n w/me...okay umm...KiiD! Swiper
KiiD!: 2o year old chick witha babii face ?????
or it could mean: no matter how old I get I'll always have tha heart of a kid....Yeah! Thas what it means, lol!

Swiper: Umm...I like to swipe things...like Swiper tha Foxx [he's incredibly hawt btw]

Yeah...plz don't let this thread become a dud, lol
I really really wanna know what made yuh guys go w/the names Nnd decided to stick w/them. Lol Very Happy

Last edited by KiiD! Swiper on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
KiiD! Swiper
KiiD! Swiper
Gold Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

So.....What's The Story Behind Your Name?? Empty Re: So.....What's The Story Behind Your Name??

Post  Bad Ronald Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:02 am

Geeez. I was about to say I have cyber ED and unable to have cyber sex!!!

Neutral

Swiper no swiping!!! Swiper no swiping!!! Swiper no swiping!!! My daughter loves Dora the Explora!!!

Very Happy

OK.....Anywho....I know I mentioned the "short version" before in one of the threads.....but....here it is in detail!!! Grab a chair cuz this is semi-long......

Surprised

Bad Ronald:
Bad Ronald is a movie that aired in 1974. Story line of the movie = Bad Ronald Wilby (Scott Jacoby who's real life daughter Maya Jacoby is in my Myspace top 40) is a nerdy high school youth with budding artistic talent and a predilection for fantasy. His mother is an over-bearing motherly type, in need of surgery. He is often shamed and mocked for his behavior and mannerisms. His mother's plans are for him to become a doctor and cure her illness. One afternoon while asking Leanne Matthews out he is ridiculed by her friends. As he runs home he knocks over her younger sister Carole. Carole taunts Ronald, at which point he pushes her over, inadvertently killing her. He hides the body and confesses to his mother. Fearing the police will not believe that it was accidental, Ronald and his mother fill in the door frame to the downstairs bathroom and convert the closed off space to a living quarters for Ronald. The plan is for him to hide in the room until the incident blows over. He was only to come out when his mother said it was safe. Mrs Wilby told the police that Ronald ran away. Ronald's mother keeps paying attention to what the neighbors and others are saying about the young girl's disappearance and tells Ronald that when it's safe, he can return to a normal life. One afternoon she is taken into a hospital for surgery, from which she dies. In the meantime, Ronald has created a fantasy world in his own head consisting of a prince and a princess that live happily until a devil appears and a struggle begins. Shortly after her death, the house is sold to a new family. After they move in, the second act of the movie begins. As Ronald needs food to eat, and begins to crave human interaction, mysterious disappearances of food and odd noises are experienced by the new family. The youngest daughter of the family becomes identified with Ronald's princess and he identifies himself as the prince. Darren Matthews, the boyfriend of the oldest daughter (who was well liked by the family), and brother of the previously mentioned Matthews girls becomes identified with the monster that threatens their happiness. Ronald's goal is to "regain" his princess and remove anything, including the members of her family, that stops that dream from becoming reality.

I can't give you the rest, I want you to watch the low budget flick!!!

Very Happy

Anyways the movie was so stupid, my friends started making fun of me and start calling me Bad Ronald.

What a Face
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.myspace.com/137577577

Back to top Go down

So.....What's The Story Behind Your Name?? Empty Re: So.....What's The Story Behind Your Name??

Post  »Thøm姫 Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 pm

i thought kid swiper meant you swiped kids from playgrounds and stuff Neutral
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:42 pm

MY NAME IS DUANE AND PIMPIN IS MY GAME PERIOD.
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  KiiD! Swiper Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm

»Thøm姫 wrote:i thought kid swiper meant you swiped kids from playgrounds and stuff Neutral

*grabs the collar of yuhr shirt* Bitch, gimme yuhr lunch $$money! Muuhahaha! Very Happy
KiiD! Swiper
KiiD! Swiper
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

thats a bully Razz
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Nice thread.
Very Happy

Well, I've gone through an ass load of display names.
The one I'm most famous for, is "Hot Matthew".
Eah, yes, I'm vain, but I'm not concieted, I'm convinced.
It started as like, just a "fuggit" name, until I could come up with something better.
But, people started telling me how my display name suited me so well, so I kept it as such.

Then, I recently changed it to "Matthew; Is 1337"
"1337" meaning that I'm LEET, and "1337" also being the first 4 digits of my friend id, I found it suitable for me!
But, I'm thinking of changing it back to that good ole "Hot Matthew!"

Very Happy
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.myspace.com/random_matt_pics

Back to top Go down

Post  KiiD! Swiper Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Matthew; Es Mas Español! wrote:Nice thread.
Very Happy

Well, I've gone through an ass load of display names.
The one I'm most famous for, is "Hot Matthew".
Eah, yes, I'm vain, but I'm not concieted, I'm convinced.
It started as like, just a "fuggit" name, until I could come up with something better.
But, people started telling me how my display name suited me so well, so I kept it as such.

Then, I recently changed it to "Matthew; Is 1337"
"1337" meaning that I'm LEET, and "1337" also being the first 4 digits of my friend id, I found it suitable for me!
But, I'm thinking of changing it back to that good ole "Hot Matthew!"

Very Happy

I eff'n lhuv Hawt Matthew....

Last edited by KiiD! Swiper on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
KiiD! Swiper
KiiD! Swiper
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:19 pm

I <3 Kiid Swiper!!
Very Happy
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Ronald Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Hot Matthew does fit you very well Matthew!!!

Neutral
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 847

http://www.myspace.com/137577577

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:52 pm

I also <3 Bad Ronald!

[Thanks.]
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  apple bones Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:27 am

apple comes from i never ever have my ipod off unless im in doors when i have music on 24/7 and bones is cause im a bit chunky lol Very Happy
apple bones
apple bones
Admin

Number of posts : 533

http://applebones.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Jessie Smallz Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 pm

my display name came from one of my homebizzles in Cali that called me Jessie Smalls because I used to listen to the Notorious B.I.G. --aka Biggie Smalls-- 24/7 and he stuck the Smalls part after my first name
Mr. Jessie Smallz
Mr. Jessie Smallz
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  nick666 Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:17 pm

i've used a shit ton of online handles over the last 8 years or so. m3rlin, xcr0nx, ab0rted/aborted, ju1ce, midnight and a lot of others that i'm not willing to discuss because i thought they were cool when i was like 12 years old. ;p well when i came to myspace i saw that people had the tendency to use gay, retarded names like from myspace. followed by a fuckin ™, sure enough. a lot of the time people don't use "handles" such as the ones i had previously used. but they're names.. i thought that was some of the stupidest shit ever. then the trendy sceners brought in the "sammy suicide" and "holly horror" kinda shit, which is equally as stupid. how does one take themselves seriously with a name like that when 3+ million trendy kids have a very similar name all over the world? i don't see how it's possible, haha.
but yeah i chose nick666 solely because i like brutal, uncompremising metal. and it's stuck with me for 4+ years.
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Number of posts : 580

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:12 pm

I met this guy at a party once and he gave me his myspace back in 2004.
I noticed that he had a clever "myspace name"... Broc Stoppable!
So he told me I should make a similar one.
Kate rhymes with Hate and I'm kinda a bitch so

Kate Hatable was born!
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Lol mine is Eric Electric because i thought of it when i was a n0ob and it's suck ever since.
Cool
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1121

http://myspace.com/209061315

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:24 pm

/copies eric and becomes Thomas Thunder Cool
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:25 pm

Lmfao.
Then we need lightning and rain and it'll be complete!
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Razz

We need someone who's name starts with L and R then
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Yah and maybe hail and snow and all that other weather type stuff.
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Laughing

then we'll be the weather army Razz
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Yep and prevent all wheather disasters around the world.
Very Happy
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:29 pm

I don't have a weather name Sad
I don't like the sound of Kate Katrina
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Electric Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Me either.
Um let us think of something.
Eric Electric
Eric Electric
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:53 pm

be ghetto Razz
replace c with k rabbit

Kate Kloud
Kate Komet
Kate Kyclone

idk scratch
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next