Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I like to call them the "Why MySpaces".

+5
JEREMY COUNTY
apple bones
Bad Ronald
Jarodd'z Zone
Hot Matthew!
9 posters

Go down

I like to call them the "Why MySpaces". Empty I like to call them the "Why MySpaces".

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:12 am

I'm not dissing any of these MySpace accounts, because most of them have higher friend counts than me.
But, like, Sushi, Queen Akasha, Under Dog, ect.
Like, why?
Why don't they just have themselves?
Why a fake, or inanimate character?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.myspace.com/random_matt_pics

Back to top Go down

I like to call them the "Why MySpaces". Empty Re: I like to call them the "Why MySpaces".

Post  Jarodd'z Zone Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 pm

i've always wondered this too.

i thought they had personal accounts and just another account to use for whoring.. "if that even made sense"
Jarodd'z Zone
Jarodd'z Zone
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.myspace.com/fruitcitykidd

Back to top Go down

I like to call them the "Why MySpaces". Empty Re: I like to call them the "Why MySpaces".

Post  Bad Ronald Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Matthew; Is 1337! wrote:I'm not dissing any of these MySpace accounts, because most of them have higher friend counts than me.
Like, why?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?

To each their own I suppose.........Sushi is a cool guy who lives but a few minutes from my
home. I could be wrong but I think he owns sushi restaurants or something like that....

Wink

For me the name "Bad Ronald" I got because for one, my name is Ronald and its also a
low budget movie in the late 70's. Haha....and the actor's daughter who played Bad Ronald
is in my top 40!!! How cool is that!!! Oh...by the way, I have permission to use the trademark
(tm) for my username!!!

Very Happy I love you Very Happy
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 847

http://www.myspace.com/137577577

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Bad Ronald wrote:
Matthew; Is 1337! wrote:I'm not dissing any of these MySpace accounts, because most of them have higher friend counts than me.
Like, why?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?

To each their own I suppose.........Sushi is a cool guy who lives but a few minutes from my
home. I could be wrong but I think he owns sushi restaurants or something like that....

Wink

For me the name "Bad Ronald" I got because for one, my name is Ronald and its also a
low budget movie in the late 70's. Haha....and the actor's daughter who played Bad Ronald
is in my top 40!!! How cool is that!!! Oh...by the way, I have permission to use the trademark
(tm) for my username!!!

Ohh, Sushi...sigh...he'd always beat me on fatadds! Crying or Very sad
That's also why I have so much respect for him! <3

Wow, Ronald, that's amazing!
And come to think of it, I think my parents may own that movie.
I think...I'll go check. Very Happy
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  apple bones Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Bad Ronald wrote:
Like, why?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?

Wink

(tm) for my username!!!

i thought sushi was a girl , but no what blows smoke up my ass is people that use hot girls signs for default
apple bones
apple bones
Admin

Number of posts : 533

http://applebones.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Why is that Mr.Bones?
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  apple bones Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Matthew; Is 1337! wrote:Why is that Mr.Bones?

cause it says female on her profile Very Happy
apple bones
apple bones
Admin

Number of posts : 533

http://applebones.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:36 pm

the underdog and i think the queen chick are all ran by the moneky and the butterfly........... i can understand a monkey having a myspace...... but a butterfly? dont them things hav like a 2 day life span?

anyway having a profile like that can hurt u cause u can get flaged as fake and d3leted
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:the underdog and i think the queen chick are all ran by the moneky and the butterfly........... i can understand a monkey having a myspace...... but a butterfly? dont them things hav like a 2 day life span?

anyway having a profile like that can hurt u cause u can get flaged as fake and d3leted

No, the queen girl is not ran by butterfly and monkey. Queen is like dating that sykozz guy, and they are just good friends with them I guess, idk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Ronald Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 pm

apple bones wrote:
Bad Ronald wrote:
Like, why?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?

Wink

(tm) for my username!!!

i thought sushi was a girl , but no what blows smoke up my ass is people that use hot girls signs for default

Hahaha. I was fooled so many times early on in my Myspace life with guys using women for their
profile pics. Kind disturbing thinking about the messaging back and forth I used to do thinking they were women. What bugs me is the length of time they played it out!!!

Neutral

Sushi used to be that "guy holding the dog" person with the MSFAN train back in the day.
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Jessie Smallz Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:58 am

Bad Ronald wrote:
apple bones wrote:
Bad Ronald wrote:
Like, why?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?

Wink

(tm) for my username!!!

Hahaha. I was fooled so many times early on in my Myspace life with guys using women for their
profile pics. Kind disturbing thinking about the messaging back and forth I used to do thinking they were women. What bugs me is the length of time they played it out!!!

Neutral

Sushi used to be that "guy holding the dog" person with the MSFAN train back in the day.

put more simply,
sushi=Junior

Smile
Mr. Jessie Smallz
Mr. Jessie Smallz
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:26 pm

Bad Ronald wrote:
apple bones wrote:
Bad Ronald wrote:
Like, why?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?

Wink

(tm) for my username!!!

Neutral

If I'm thinking about the same person, he's the on who had the little wiener dog in the hot dog buns, right?
That shit was funny!
Very Happy
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:56 pm

Okay to reply with the topic. Some people do it just so they can have multiple accounts cuzz it doesnt always make sense to have thousands of backups but i you have the whole looneytoon cast then thats much better. Also people do it just because they like the certaion characters.
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:00 pm

wow.
junior has been around for ever.
i remember like for ever ago i was trying to promote a show that i was involved in and i used msfan and other train sites and ALWAYS saw that fucking dog in the buns, lulz and thats when iwantamillionadds was around or whatever.
That was George who operated that right? It's kinda funny, I never thought these random people I saw like years ago, i'd actually be communicating with.

Back to top Go down

Post  nick666 Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:26 pm

butterfly & george have had dozens & dozens of 100k's, so they definitely know what they're doing. the first train i rode on in 2005 was one made by them. i never really understood why a person wouldn't just use their pictures, but to each their own i guess.
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Number of posts : 580

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 pm

When someone makes a personal and gets deleted, and then deleted and then deleted again it's most likely because someone "has it out" for them. So if they make a profile without their main pictures, it won't be as conspicuous.

Sushi's account was his girlfriends, and when he was deleted after Black Tuesday, she gave it to him to begin again.
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Ronald Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:19 pm

jessiesmallz wrote:
Bad Ronald wrote:
apple bones wrote:
Bad Ronald wrote:
Like, why?
I just don't understand.

Answers?
Comments?

Wink

(tm) for my username!!!

Neutral

put more simply,
sushi=Junior

Smile

Yeah. Lol.

Very Happy
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:23 pm

And by the way, I absolutely love Sushi <3
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down