Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever noticed any problems with friendblaster pro?

+2
GWBG-lyts.com
dp115x
6 posters

Go down

Ever noticed any problems with friendblaster pro? Empty Ever noticed any problems with friendblaster pro?

Post  dp115x Sat May 17, 2008 4:48 pm

That is one of the most shitty myspace tools ever. But im lazy and i like to use it lol. Well what ive nopticed is that the fucking thing skips some bulletins to post. I have all my train bulletins in order so that they post the trains 10 minutes apart and post each train with that train so its not hard to proof. Wel as some of you may know i left my fbp on ast night because i had to leave well it posted the fucking peoples train about 18 fucking times and the rest of my trains were left hanging in the dust. Its really fucking retarded and got me pissed off when i had to go to some trains and see that i had missing proofs. Ughhh. Wel i better fucking get vip on that stoopid train lol
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Ever noticed any problems with friendblaster pro? Empty Re: Ever noticed any problems with friendblaster pro?

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Sat May 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Ive never had any problems with it.. posts trains beautifully when i use it for that (finals anyone? ugh) maybe you didnt have all of the bulletins you wanted to post checked? o.O
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-05-02

http://myspace.com/221342910

Back to top Go down

Ever noticed any problems with friendblaster pro? Empty Re: Ever noticed any problems with friendblaster pro?

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Sat May 17, 2008 11:15 pm

i hate when ppl use that shit to post bulletins....... and they post all thee shit in one comment. some ppl porbly fake proof that shit
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Sat May 17, 2008 11:40 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:i hate when ppl use that shit to post bulletins....... and they post all thee shit in one comment. some ppl porbly fake proof that shit

Not everyone does that. I post 20 min apart (leaving up 20 min), posting one at a time, using different titles. Better adds for YOU because I use it.

I reply to my own comments, etc. I've never faked a proof in my life

I've noticed this know it all bullshit in a shitload of threads. For the love of god Jeremy, next time you have a thought let it the fuck go.
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Jessie Smallz Sat May 17, 2008 11:44 pm

I I love you GWBG
Mr. Jessie Smallz
Mr. Jessie Smallz
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Sat May 17, 2008 11:52 pm

jessiesmallz wrote:I I love you GWBG

I I love you Jessie Smallz
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Sun May 18, 2008 5:06 am

i like when my riders use FBP but its hard to check proofs when people post all proofs in one comment and say "i used fbp". well how do i know since they are all deleted? ya know?
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Sun May 18, 2008 10:44 am

I never delete my proofs if i use fbp unless i have the proofs up for atleast 30-60 minutes
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Sun May 18, 2008 12:37 pm

girlswillbegirls wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:i hate when ppl use that shit to post bulletins....... and they post all thee shit in one comment. some ppl porbly fake proof that shit

Not everyone does that. I post 20 min apart (leaving up 20 min), posting one at a time, using different titles. Better adds for YOU because I use it.

I've noticed this know it all bullshit in a shitload of threads. For the love of god Jeremy, next time you have a thought let it the fuck go.

dang gurl Shocked
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Sun May 18, 2008 12:50 pm

girlswillbegirls wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:I love being the one who every one wants to cyber slap

Amen sister
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Sun May 18, 2008 10:57 pm

well from a train owners point of view i guess its on a case by case basis
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Sun May 18, 2008 11:14 pm

i fell asleep with my auto poster on today lol. auto-posted a good 12 times for the people's train before pops woke me up for dinner.

(didnt submit them though. i agree that its lame and looks bad posting 12 bulletins in one comment and being like LOL FBP SRYYY.)
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Mon May 19, 2008 12:15 am

girlswillbegirls wrote:i fell asleep with my auto poster on today lol. auto-posted a good 12 times for the people's train before pops woke me up for dinner.

(didnt submit them though. i agree that its lame and looks bad posting 12 bulletins in one comment and being like LOL FBP SRYYY.)

lol how many proof do u post for the ppls train? theres ppl on there that post like all 51 bulletins for that train.......... i got off it. it was a good train but i needed my bulletins for kate....... even if she hates me... i still like her Sad

i might rejoin........ idk. like i said it was good. i dident get no 800 adds when i was vip.... idk if that was a rumor to get us to post more. i got about 75 extra adds.
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Mon May 19, 2008 8:35 am

jeremy you're like a rash that i tolerate. eventually if it doesn't go away it will be like a permanent part of my body and i will learn to love it. as long as it isnt on my face/vagina.
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rezo Mon May 19, 2008 9:48 am

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
girlswillbegirls wrote:i fell asleep with my auto poster on today lol. auto-posted a good 12 times for the people's train before pops woke me up for dinner.

lol how many proof do u post for the ppls train? theres ppl on there that post like all 51 bulletins for that train.......... i got off it. it was a good train but i needed my bulletins for kate....... even if she hates me... i still like her Sad

i might rejoin........ idk. like i said it was good. i dident get no 800 adds when i was vip.... idk if that was a rumor to get us to post more. i got about 75 extra adds.
lol, i left it again yesterday.
i posted 17 times one day and didn't get vip.
WOMP.
it's just too many posts a day for me.
Rezo
Rezo
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Mon May 19, 2008 12:22 pm

Rezo wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:

lol, i left it again yesterday.
i posted 17 times one day and didn't get vip.
WOMP.
it's just too many posts a day for me.

lol i psoted like 29 proofs one time and the guy was like saying he did me a faver giving me vip Evil or Very Mad
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Mon May 19, 2008 5:59 pm

i was making up for missed proofs, thats why i was using the auto poster. i wont post trains with any close to nude / super skanky pics in them, so with one of their recent graphics changes i asked to get off the train.. then they put up a new code etc.. anyways it doesnt matter.

point is:
i usually just post the 2 necessary for me to stay on, vip doesn't seem worth 30+ proofs or some crazy shit.

albino
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Tue May 20, 2008 1:18 am

why do you people post vip for people who don't appreciate you?
my riders are doing ME a favor posting my train. without them i wouldn't even have any trains.
owning a train equals appreciating and respecting your riders
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Tue May 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Kate Hatable wrote:why do you people post vip for people who don't appreciate you?
my riders are doing ME a favor posting my train. without them i wouldn't even have any trains.
owning a train equals appreciating and respecting your riders
Lol thats why your train is the only trains id consider posting vip for. Although i never post vip for it i still consider it sometimes lol
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Fri May 23, 2008 12:57 pm

i even commented every rider i have today, to say thank you
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down