Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS..........

4 posters

Go down

THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS.......... Empty THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS..........

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Sun May 11, 2008 9:04 pm

WHEN PPL REPLY TO OTHER PPLS PROOF WITH THERE OWN. WTF. I DONT GET IT? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

THERE IS NO POINT AT ALL. DO WHAT ALL THE OHTER PPL DO AND HIT ADD COMMENT NOT REPLY TO COMMENT. GOD DAMN Evil or Very Mad
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS.......... Empty Re: THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS..........

Post  Mr. Jessie Smallz Mon May 12, 2008 12:11 am

ummmm some people ride like 20 trains and it saves a lot of time if you don't have to dig out your proofs from 100 others on 20 different trains. it's a pain in the ass and I always reply to other people's proofs except on doc's train because the rules say not to
Mr. Jessie Smallz
Mr. Jessie Smallz
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS.......... Empty Re: THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS..........

Post  Kate Hatable Mon May 12, 2008 12:54 am

trains should only have about 50 riders anyway. any more than that and the last half of your train will get no adds. think like a noob. are you going to put in crapska 159 times?
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Ronald Fri May 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Kate Hatable wrote:trains should only have about 50 riders anyway. any more than that and the last half of your train will get no adds. think like a noob. are you going to put in crapska 159 times?

I take about 159 crapskas a day depending on what I eat......

Neutral
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.myspace.com/137577577

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Sat May 17, 2008 12:54 am

thats a shit ton!
literally!
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down