Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay i have a serious question

+6
iphear
Bad Ronald
Hot Matthew!
Mr. Jessie Smallz
»Thøm姫
dp115x
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Okay i have a serious question - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay i have a serious question

Post  dp115x Tue May 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Whats so funny knoob queen?
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Okay i have a serious question - Page 2 Empty Re: Okay i have a serious question

Post  Sean Tue May 20, 2008 11:11 pm

dp115x wrote:What the fuck is the diff between w4w and s4s. If you ask me they are the same thing with diff names. People say that w4w is against myspace tos but s4s isnt. They are the sameeee thing

As I see it, s4s is conceptually broader than w4w and includes the latter. s4s can be done not only via posting bulletins on each others' behalf, but also in other ways, e.g. banner exchanges, putting each other on "top friends." But it seems that w4w is a manner of mutual support that's exclusively done by posting bulletins for one another.

Another salient difference between the two is that w4w has more of a negative connotation than s4s. To whore and to be whored sounds more negative than supporting and being supported.
Sean
Sean
Gold Member

Number of posts : 92

http://www.myspace.com/qualiaphile_v2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ditty Wed May 21, 2008 11:19 am

well spoken cheers
Ditty
Ditty
Silver Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Wed May 21, 2008 1:48 pm

Sean wrote:
dp115x wrote:What the fuck is the diff between w4w and s4s. If you ask me they are the same thing with diff names. People say that w4w is against myspace tos but s4s isnt. They are the sameeee thing

As I see it, s4s is conceptually broader than w4w and includes the latter. s4s can be done not only via posting bulletins on each others' behalf, but also in other ways, e.g. banner exchanges, putting each other on "top friends." But it seems that w4w is a manner of mutual support that's exclusively done by posting bulletins for one another.

Another salient difference between the two is that w4w has more of a negative connotation than s4s. To whore and to be whored sounds more negative than supporting and being supported.
True. But the case im tyalking about is strictly limited to bulletins.
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Wed May 21, 2008 1:48 pm

You even have retards putting support codes and whore codes on their page and they look nearly the sameeeeeeee
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Fri May 23, 2008 12:53 pm

now i have a crush on sean cheers
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2