Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did anybody start this?

+10
GWBG-lyts.com
Kate Hatable
Bad Ronald
apple bones
Mr. Jessie Smallz
»Thøm姫
Sean
dp115x
nick666
Hot Matthew!
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why did anybody start this? Empty Why did anybody start this?

Post  Hot Matthew! Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:45 am

Like, really, what's the story behind why you started whoring?
Personally, I was tricked into whoring.

I saw a bulletin repost saying, "Repost This To Get New Features On MySpace Today!"
Me, being the silly bitch that I am, I added the people that were gonna send me links to get my updates.

And never did I get them.
lol.

But yeah, that's how I started off whoring.
Tell me your story? Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.myspace.com/random_matt_pics

Back to top Go down

Why did anybody start this? Empty Re: Why did anybody start this?

Post  nick666 Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:41 pm

i first came to myspace in early 05 when xanga(another blogging site) started to suck. i've been social networking since a lot of you were in middle school, even before myspace. ;p my first account i created on myspace was myspace.com/519982 and at that time i only had bands i liked, and people i actually knew added. probably like 150 people max. for the most part i never, ever opened bulletins. even from kids that i personally knew. until one day i saw one posted by a band called fleshgrind that was titled "want 250 new friends in 20 minutes?" or something dumb along those lines, and i stupidly opened it. it was one of the oldschool pic trains that was ran through eatcrack.com i believe. i thought the concept was pretty cool and started adding people. i thought it was so cool that i could join a train and refresh my homepage every few minutes & have 10+ new friend requests waiting for me. then a lot of those old picture train sites started to die down, i'm not sure why because i think even to this day a lot of those sites would work great. long story short that account got to almost 26k(not bad at all for those times) before it was finally deleted. i've since then had 2 100k's, a 91k and an 83k and a shitload of low id's. still holding onto a 75k and a 35k. but i'm done with whoring. ;p

let's hear your stories people! good thread idea.
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Theres this kid from around my way named Joey Gorgeous/ Sicilian Clubhead. He had like 16k and i wanted to have more friends than him. I always saw whoring as a competition and a challenge for me. I set my self goals and deadlines and hope to acheive them
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:44 pm

This is a really good thread. =)

Well, here's my story in short. I'm a late comer to Myspace with my first account being created on 11/24/06 (id 132248676, now deleted). I don't even know exactly why I created that account, to tell you the truth. I was still in graduate school trying to finish up my dissertation and I guess I just wanted to explore what all the hype and attention was about. (To provide a little background: some time before that date, Myspace was in the news as various expose´were being done on it, especially about how it is a place where online predators prey on young kids. That negative press was also met with some positive defenses of the site. I guess I wanted to judge for myself.)

So, on one rainy November night, I created my first Myspace site. And it just kind of sat there with no friends, as I deleted Tom almost immediately. Within a week I thought about deleting it altogether, but then I used their feature where you can find which of your friends, if any, are on Myspace via their email addresses. I was surprised to find around 10 of my personal friends already had their own Myspaces, and that kept me around. My friend count grew to an impressive 50 within a week or so, as I snooped around those 10 friends' friend space and sent requests to other people that I sort of knew through them.

For about two months afterwards, my Myspace was nothing more than a medium where I engage in small chit chats with friends I knew personally, or their friends.

Then I discovered that Myspace offers a wealth of music profiles, so I began to add profiles of bands I like. I also began to use the "browse" feature to try to find new and interesting people who shared a lot of my interests in music, film, the arts, religion, what have you. In this way, within six months afterwards, my friend count grew to be around 500 - very meager by whoring standards, to be sure, but I thought that I had a lot of "friends."

Then came a fateful day - I know the EXACT day I began whoring, or adding people indiscriminately. It was 5/11/2007. What took place is that I happened to Google "making Myspace friends" or something like that, just to see what would turn up. Well, the search yielded various add sites and the old "rotating trains" type sites. One in particular caught my eye: Friendstorm (I guess I just liked the way it sounded lol). So I logged in, entered my user id (I had to be instructed as to what that was), and started adding people, sending them requests. I kept sending requests for some reason, until I hit the daily limit (I didn't know that there would be such a limit).

After that, I go to my homepage to see if I had any new friends. Nothing. "Well, that worked well!" I thought sarcastically, and went about my day not giving what I did a second thought.

Then came the next day, which totally blew my mind. I logged in at around 4 pm to find that I had over 20 pages of add requests! To tell you the truth, that kind of freaked me out, and I was sort of tempted to deny them all and forget about the whole friend adding business...but something in me made me approve all the requests I got instead. And my friend count grew considerably. I still have a screen shot (from that first account) of some of the very first comments I got after I approved those people on that day. Allow me to share it with you (you might recognize these faces):

Everyone here knows that when you add Myspace whores as friends, then you get friends that post tons of friend-adding bulletins. And the many friends I added didn't disappoint in this regard. So for like the first time my bulletin area became flooded with whoring bulletins: trains, add site links, and so on. Like Nick, I especially liked the bulletin picture trains they used to have, and I thought those offered a neat way to make new friends quickly. I noticed almost immediately that those trains had riders arranged according to friend count - and I was amazed at how many friends some of these people had - some had over 100k.

To make what is now an overly long story short, from that day one, I kept visiting Friendstorm on a nightly basis (for I soon discovered that its points reset at a certain time), visited new add sites, and also whenever possible added people off of bulletins.

I tell the story above with both nostalgia and a bit of sadness: nostalgia because retelling it here has allowed me to relive some of the good memories I had from those times, but also some sadness because (given the recent directions that Myspace is heading towards) those good days - the days when whoring was good and fun - might forever be in the past.

I'm semi-retired from whoring and continue to ride only on Kate's two trains.

p.s. I still have a Xanga, even though I agree with Nick that it sucks. Razz
Sean
Sean
Gold Member

Number of posts : 92

http://www.myspace.com/qualiaphile_v2

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:44 pm

Interesting story. My full story is alot longer than that when its sized down. the one i gave you was only the small start lol
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 pm

FUCK IAM SOOO FUCKING MADD NOW . I WAS GOING THROUGH THIS LONG ASS POST ABOUIT HOW I REALLY STARTED WHORING AND THEN I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE SIDE OF THE PAGE AND THEN BACKSPACE!!!! I LITERALLY ALMOST PUNCHED THE SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING COMPUTER MONITRO. INSTEAD I PUNCHED MYSELF IN THE FUCKING HEAD. UHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOOOO FUCKING PISSED. I WASTED LIKE AN HOUR TYPING THAT SHIT affraid
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:50 pm

dp115x wrote:FUCK IAM SOOO FUCKING MADD NOW . I WAS GOING THROUGH THIS LONG ASS POST ABOUIT HOW I REALLY STARTED WHORING AND THEN I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE SIDE OF THE PAGE AND THEN BACKSPACE!!!! I LITERALLY ALMOST PUNCHED THE SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING COMPUTER MONITRO. INSTEAD I PUNCHED MYSELF IN THE FUCKING HEAD. UHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOOOO FUCKING PISSED. I WASTED LIKE AN HOUR TYPING THAT SHIT affraid

Laughing
*falls out of chair*
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:53 pm

»Thøm姫 wrote:
dp115x wrote:FUCK IAM SOOO FUCKING MADD NOW . I WAS GOING THROUGH THIS LONG ASS POST ABOUIT HOW I REALLY STARTED WHORING AND THEN I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE SIDE OF THE PAGE AND THEN BACKSPACE!!!! I LITERALLY ALMOST PUNCHED THE SHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING COMPUTER MONITRO. INSTEAD I PUNCHED MYSELF IN THE FUCKING HEAD. UHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SOOOOO FUCKING PISSED. I WASTED LIKE AN HOUR TYPING THAT SHIT affraid

Laughing
*falls out of chair*
Its not fucking funnnnnnnnnnnnny
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Anybody else have any good ones?

Lets hear some from those 200k+ people!
They must have been first on this scene!
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.myspace.com/random_matt_pics

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Jessie Smallz Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:34 am

i was sick for like a month, and I was like MAN nobody is on myspace! everyone is out doing things Sad and also at the time I had added people from BEBOP's bulletins in an effort to have 420 friends. eventually at my peak of boredom I decided to do this weird thing called 'X-factor' Razz and I felt awesome to sign in, NOT add anyone, Very Happy and get 10 friend requests.

one thing leads to another and I made a Scooby-Doo profile, which I got to 6k, and then made a whore profile of myself which reached 18k before deletion.

i struggled with deletion for weeks >:0 but my current account somehow didn't get deleted (yet!) and now sits at 84k

8]
Mr. Jessie Smallz
Mr. Jessie Smallz
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  apple bones Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:14 am

MINE WAS HANDED DOWN BY A OLD INDIAN WARRIOR HE SAID , FROM NOW ON YOU SHALL BE CALLED LITTLE BIG HORN , I SAID WTF , HE SAID OK , YOU WILL BE CALLED LITTLE PENIS , I SAID DUDE YOUR JOKING ME , HE SAID OK HOW ABOUT APPLE BONES , I SAID SOUNDS GOOD , THAT WAS BACK IN THE DAY SO I STARTED FROM MY INDIAN FRIEND CHIEF MASSIVE NUTS
apple bones
apple bones
Admin

Number of posts : 533

http://applebones.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:12 am

apple bones wrote:MINE WAS HANDED DOWN BY A OLD INDIAN WARRIOR HE SAID , FROM NOW ON YOU SHALL BE CALLED LITTLE BIG HORN , I SAID WTF , HE SAID OK , YOU WILL BE CALLED LITTLE PENIS , I SAID DUDE YOUR JOKING ME , HE SAID OK HOW ABOUT APPLE BONES , I SAID SOUNDS GOOD , THAT WAS BACK IN THE DAY SO I STARTED FROM MY INDIAN FRIEND CHIEF MASSIVE NUTS
Lol that is somewhat believeable
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:04 am

apple bones wrote:MINE WAS HANDED DOWN BY A OLD INDIAN WARRIOR HE SAID , FROM NOW ON YOU SHALL BE CALLED LITTLE BIG HORN , I SAID WTF , HE SAID OK , YOU WILL BE CALLED LITTLE PENIS , I SAID DUDE YOUR JOKING ME , HE SAID OK HOW ABOUT APPLE BONES , I SAID SOUNDS GOOD , THAT WAS BACK IN THE DAY SO I STARTED FROM MY INDIAN FRIEND CHIEF MASSIVE NUTS

are you still called little penis ?

Razz
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:58 am

Ok well im gonna try this again. You will know if i was successful if you see this lol.
Okay well i was hearing all this hype about myspace and finally on july 12th 2005 i finally decided to try it out i was about 11 years old. I did not use it much that whole summer all i did was add hot chicks and hope that they dont deny me. ( I never been denied a day in my myspace life =]). Okay well then i started to reuse it when i started back in school. My friends had myspaces so i thought it was pretty cool that i could speak to them and shit. Okay well one day i opened a profile view tracker and added absolutely every one!!! lol. Well after i returned to home i saw tons of bulletin spam and shit but it didnt bother me. I had about 300 friends at the time. Well i continued being a regular myspace user. Not whorin and shit ya know. But Then i was on google and i found the mozilla friend bot. This was sometime in 2006 or early 2007. I started going to all the hot chixx and just using it. Needless to say by the end of the month i had about 3k friends. i thought i was hot shit. Well then i started to see these two clubhead type dudes and they had like 10k+ and tonss of comments. I thought that was fuckin awesome. So i envied their friend counts and started to add more people. One of the guys had xfactor.com on their page. His name was charley b. I went to the site to see what the fuck it was and needless to say it was the xfactor we all know and love. Well i didnt use the site at all. But i did continue adding people and shit with the friend bot. Well i had about 5k by now. But then i noticed my friendcount declining drastically. It was horrible. So late october that year i finaally thought my friend count was too low because it now took more and more bulletins to get people to comment my pictures so i thought back and tried to remember that site. I couldnt. I kept typing in xfactor.com lol. Well i finally found the guys page and saw that the link was still there so i went to thelink and i entered my friend id. Ad started adding all the vip and trying to spam the bulletin boards to get referrals. It didnt work out of maybe 42 bulletins i would get referrals. So instead i would just add people and shit. Well adding 400 people got annoying after a while and i was also sort of in a competition with this other guy mikey f to see whos fc grows the fastest. Well i was in competition on my own he didnt know about it. He was using hollowskullexpress at the time. So i went to that site and started adding the people and shit. I received about 200 requests those weeks =]. Well i got tired of adding people early in the game at about 5k( i know i already said i had 5k but then remember the deletions and cleanups tom was doing back then). OKay well when i was at 5k what i would do was just add the vips and shit. I always expected to get at least 100 requests per day. Well i got that just from adding vips and i thought that was fucking awesome. So i did that for a while. And then i noticed i started to get less and less adds from doing that. So what i would do was what any noob would do was go and fake add people on the sites. Thatt was a waste of time too because it took the same amount of time for it to load and me to close it as it would for it to load and me to click add friend. Well i did that for a while. And then oneday when i was at about 8k i started posting for the sites using that old flashy code the one with the updates and shit and it flashed goldish and black. Well i would spam the bulletins with friend blaster pro in 5 minute increments. I would get about 3 rreferrals for about every 5 bulletins. i thought that was pretty cool. Well i finally reached 10k and i heard about trains. The first train i evere signed up for was castanzas 20k I was an exception posting about 6 a day at first. I was the shit lol. That train alone would get me about 120 adds a day =]. And that train is probably the one ill be on till it shuts down. Well i made sort of a myspace vow to myself that no matter what i will always talk back to people who commented me,. Because it was sortof discouraging when i would comment notorious or sir pimps or some one and never get a comment back =/. And plus who wants to be the first whore who reaches 1.8 mill and only have 3,000 comments Cool. Well that was my story. Lol. I t kinda went through my journey to becoming a myspace whore. Lol.Wel just an update. Now i hate adding people. I still comment people back. I barely post for vip because im lazy. I ahve been since i started and friend blaster pro was the only thingthat actually kept me goin lol. Umm i never really post comment me bulletins anymore though i constantly update my status. I only post bulletins for add sites at reset. and then i just update my status like crazy.(it works more efficiently) Im probably everyones favorite noob=]. Oh yea did i mention the time when i was talking to pinstripe and he thought i had 50k and i only had like 10k? Lmao that was funny hahaha. Okay well now im rambling. Im just happy that i didnt press back now and lose all the shit i typed this time hahaha. oh and i did i mention that was the short version of the story =]
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Ronald Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:18 pm

»Thøm姫 wrote:

Razz

Little penis???

Shocked

You STOLE my name!!!

Evil or Very Mad
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 847

http://www.myspace.com/137577577

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Bad Ronald wrote:
»Thøm姫 wrote:

Razz

Little penis???

Shocked

You STOLE my name!!!

Evil or Very Mad
I would have thought your name to be Master Long Cock
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:33 pm

You guys wanna hear my story? I don't tell it often.

Back in 2004 I had a huge crush on this guy named Broc. He worked third shift and didn't have aim so he recommended I get a myspace so we could talk. (Which is why Broc and I have 6 and 7 digits, respectively) I actually married a man named David in 2005 (he was loaded) and he was deployed with the Army for years and months at a time. My son was a newborn and I didn't have anything to do with my time during the summer. So I started w4w'ing with people, seeing how many friends I could collect. It was just a hobby I suppose.

In the summer of 2006 I had about 70k when someone asked me on aim what powerwhores I was doing at the time. (Powerwhoring was the best way to get friends back then) But I had no idea what a pw was, and he couldn't believe I had 70k from w4w alone. So I began powerwhoring. It was amazing. I literally drooled over the thought of having 100k and it was at this time that Kate Hatable was born. Over the summer powerwhoring died due to repost being disabled and people getting hacked and deleted really fast, which was unfortunate.

Over the next year trains made their debut and due to my charming nature and titties, I soon began making valuable friends that made getting friends easier and easier for me. After Black Tuesday 2007, I hit 200k in December 2007. I anticipate (God willing) hitting 300k in June this year.

I love being a myspace whore, and without my allies at my side I would never be where I am today. Apple, Brian, Don, Notorious. Baby, we are at the top and it feels good don't it? I pray everyones sites stay safe and we have one hell of a summer ahead of us!
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Ronald Thu May 01, 2008 10:01 am

That was a beautiful and inspirational story!!!

Very Happy
Bad Ronald
Bad Ronald
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 847

http://www.myspace.com/137577577

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Thu May 01, 2008 1:39 pm

Bad Ronald wrote:That was a beautiful and inspirational story!!!

Very Happy
Lol love at first comment ahahahaha
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Thu May 01, 2008 1:55 pm

from what i remember kate was a lazy whore most of the summer 2007
she would just stay in powerwhore chatrooms but wouldn't join Laughing

or they would let her free ride just because she had 100k Razz

i remember kate having 70k spring of 2007 Shocked

was it whoreface that invited you ?

i remember inviting him to some pws
with some other sites over summer

unrbanizedfunk-went to 80k
official designz-went to 100k
bjl-went to 108k [ deleted valentines day 08 ]
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  »Thøm姫 Thu May 01, 2008 2:31 pm

OK Now Heres My Story Since I Have Nothing To Do

I started this when i got addicted to owning a layout site
first i had no skill like someone using blingy but i was able to get a site to 2k in a week by using getfrienddrunk&&friendstorm this was in december 2006 then i saw other good sites and decided to delete the page and download photoshop/paint shop pro until i could design in spring 2007 after learning some basic html [coding , making divs] and downloading alot of brushes i decided to make a site and i quickly gained friends by putting my headline as NEW SITE ADD FOR DIVS few sites had custom divs like my site and i added 500 max a day from other sites friend lists yea i was a friend stealer =P in a week i had 3k then stopped adding and started making stuff then i heard of mass commenting so i decided to try it out i downloaded it and sent a comment like this heyy, think you can support my page ill design your pics and support back if not its alright i left for two hours and came back to 1k new comments from people showing prof and asking s4s or design my pics these are the links no possible way to respond to everyone so with my 2k new friends from all the support i sent a new comment before accepting heyy, sorry about that comment someone hacked my page im sorry about that xD. after that i started s4swith lots of people that had over 30k [ s4s was good efore you could get .5k-2k a day if you knew who to ask and had 5k+ my friend count jumped in two weeks up to 15k in another two weeks i went from 15k -30k then i remember someone told me to ask them if i can join a pw once i hit 30k so i did i knew what they were i was just under thier limit this was already june so about 2months after i started my page around late july i was deleted at 70k and 7k pending reason for deletion - profile tracker powerwhore, with a phishing site in the code it was organized fake myspace page tom picture add the promoters [six people] , enter email and password below and you'll get a profile tracker =/ i was getting 250 adds a round on that pw but it wasn't worth getting deleted =[ weird thing was myspace didn't completly delete me i was able to send bulletins but my page said invalid user and if you left a comment it said this user does not exist or was deleted so with my 50 daily buelltins i spamed the bulletins for 50 minutes one post a min saying OMG IM GETTING DELETED ADD MY PERSONAL PAGE LAYOUTS WILL BE MOVED THERE I got my backup/personal which was at 5k and had 0 bulletins ever posted 5k adds that day which was pretty good then i started riding fewer pws because my low friend count which sucked but i still got 1k daily at this time myspace had just disabled auto repost and messed up all high friend counts bulletins no one was able to post bulletins and if they did they were backed up 4-6 hrs so i left myspace for a while came back in mid august to do a little whoring before school started again and i was able to get 29k in two weeks with 5 k pending [ which i never accepted ] and it went to waste

now im back to whoring and at its worst time =(

personal i think i never should have quit because if i hadn't i could retire now with 200 since i had 29k when apple had 60k Razz
»Thøm姫
»Thøm姫
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  GWBG-lyts.com Fri May 02, 2008 3:28 pm

On my personal, I'd add hotties I'd find randomly, and most of them where myspace whores. Generally I'd delete them after being like wtfomgbbq my bulletins are exploding.

But when I decided to get into the layout/graphic site stufff I remembered the bulletins, and googled that shit.

The rest is history, etc.
lalala.
GWBG-lyts.com
GWBG-lyts.com
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-05-02

http://myspace.com/221342910

Back to top Go down

Post  dp115x Fri May 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Sweet
dp115x
dp115x
Team Myspace Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustin Sun May 04, 2008 6:33 pm

I used to PowerWhore with Elaine and JPK.
Good ol' days
Dustin
Dustin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-13

http://www.exotic-lyts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Sun May 04, 2008 7:24 pm

No, whoreface got hacked at 100k and their current page I gave them.
And yes, I liked chat better than actually participating.
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next