Team Myspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD? (READ)

5 posters

Go down

DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD? (READ) Empty DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD? (READ)

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:36 am

EDITED*****

LORRYMAN MESSAGE ME. HES A GOOD GUY Wink HE MESSAGE ME AND I FIND THAT PRETTY FUCKING COOL.

Last edited by JEREMY COUNTY on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD? (READ) Empty Re: DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD? (READ)

Post  Hot Matthew! Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:11 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:Yeah so anyway......... i posted 16 fuckign times for lorymans train (so i could go for vip) and i dident get vip. LMFAO his train is kick ass..... dont get me wrong. but idk wtf his deal is. idk if in the UK 16 means 3?? (maybe apple can tell me) but yeah im really fucking pissed off.

the funny thing is.......... i had less proofs for erics train........... and guess what....... eric gave me vip Razz .......... and i had less proofs for BJs train and guess what....... he also gave me vip. funny ass shit

but yeah loryman if u see this bro.......... no disrespect to u bro. i love your train..... but u need to get fuckin real here. i just dont c how any train owner can just fuck over there rider who posted his ass off. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Yeah, as a train owner, it's hard to keep track of everybody posting for VIP. You have to make sure theat some of them aren't double posts, because sometimes, the rider forgets to tell the owner. Anyway, somebody could have out posted you. That's the most likey thing that happened.
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.myspace.com/random_matt_pics

Back to top Go down

DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD? (READ) Empty Re: DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD? (READ)

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Matthew; Is 1337! wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:Yeah so anyway......... i posted 16 fuckign times for lorymans train (so i could go for vip) and i dident get vip. LMFAO his train is kick ass..... dont get me wrong. but idk wtf his deal is. idk if in the UK 16 means 3?? (maybe apple can tell me) but yeah im really fucking pissed off.

the funny thing is.......... i had less proofs for erics train........... and guess what....... eric gave me vip Razz .......... and i had less proofs for BJs train and guess what....... he also gave me vip. funny ass shit

but yeah loryman if u see this bro.......... no disrespect to u bro. i love your train..... but u need to get fuckin real here. i just dont c how any train owner can just fuck over there rider who posted his ass off. Evil or Very Mad Mad

Yeah, as a train owner, it's hard to keep track of everybody posting for VIP. You have to make sure theat some of them aren't double posts, because sometimes, the rider forgets to tell the owner. Anyway, somebody could have out posted you. That's the most likey thing that happened.

naw i had more proofs than another person who got vip.

im so pissed......... =/
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Hot Matthew! Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:23 pm

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:
Matthew; Is 1337! wrote:

naw i had more proofs than another person who got vip.

im so pissed......... =/

Hummm, well, maybe you should take that up with him then!!
=/
Hot Matthew!
Hot Matthew!
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 1041
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.myspace.com/random_matt_pics

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:54 pm

its not hard to keep up with VIP. when i check proofs (i only do so on the stoppable train, ian does it his own way on everything else) i just copy the person's ID from the list and note the number of proofs. then i take the top few by fc
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 pm

well i dont mean to be a jerk but if he wants to just rape me on vip....... then fuck nvm

anyway...... i dident psot today for his train Laughing

16 proofs @ 3 proofs a day = i think 5 days of posting? so yeah lol looks like im taking some days off.

i mean the way i see it..... thee more ppl that go for vip the more adds...... and when he fuckes ppl over on vip they dont try anymore and adds drop. so far i seen george castanza get raped on vip, lame makes me sick (i think thats the name) get raped on vip and im sure there are alot others.

again i mean no disrespect to loryman. his vip gets hella adds......... but im fuckin rofl at the fact i get raped on vip.

i mean i wasted my online time posting for the train....... and what did i get? nothing. not even a fucking candy bar (lmfao)

and u ppl might say "wtf raped"??!?! yes i feel raped =/

b4 anyone says "bro its just myspace" yeah i know this.......... but im still hella pissed............
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodd'z Zone Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 am

JEREMY COUNTY wrote:well i dont mean to be a jerk but if he wants to just rape me on vip....... then fuck nvm

16 proofs @ 3 proofs a day = i think 5 days of posting? so yeah lol looks like im taking some days off.

i mean the way i see it..... thee more ppl that go for vip the more adds...... and when he fuckes ppl over on vip they dont try anymore and adds drop. so far i seen george castanza get raped on vip, lame makes me sick (i think thats the name) get raped on vip and im sure there are alot others.

again i mean no disrespect to loryman. his vip gets hella adds......... but im fuckin rofl at the fact i get raped on vip.

i mean i wasted my online time posting for the train....... and what did i get? nothing. not even a fucking candy bar (lmfao)

b4 anyone says "bro its just myspace" yeah i know this.......... but im still hella pissed............

i know what you mean, i barely even post for it anymore... sometimes i'll go for it on kates.
i've been "raped" when it came to vip on a few trains so i just find another train to go for it on. i've been on his train before, i posted one extra and got vip
Jarodd'z Zone
Jarodd'z Zone
EPIC MEMBER

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.myspace.com/fruitcitykidd

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 am

Jarodd'z Zone wrote:
JEREMY COUNTY wrote:well i dont mean to be a jerk but if he wants to just rape me on vip....... then fuck nvm

i know what you mean, i barely even post for it anymore... sometimes i'll go for it on kates.
i've been "raped" when it came to vip on a few trains so i just find another train to go for it on. i've been on his train before, i posted one extra and got vip

silent
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  nick666 Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:09 pm

no offense jeremy; posting THAT many times every day for vip on several trains is making your account suck balls. yes, you may get 100k again but your account will more than likely be ballox. it's weird that my measely 33k can whoop up on a lot of 100k's solely because of that.
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Number of posts : 580

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm

nick666 wrote:no offense jeremy; posting THAT many times every day for vip on several trains is making your account suck balls. yes, you may get 100k again but your account will more than likely be ballox. it's weird that my measely 33k can whoop up on a lot of 100k's solely because of that.

yeah but how am i going to get my fc up if i dont get vip? Rolling Eyes

im also useing http://infiniteadds.org/ to get adds. that site fucking owns. i get adds from it and i get refrels easy Smile
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  nick666 Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:42 pm

lolz the kid that owns that site lives not too far from me. i had root on that site before he got the new template. that site is vulnerable as fuck.
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:46 pm

nick666 wrote:lolz the kid that owns that site lives not too far from me. i had root on that site before he got the new template. that site is vulnerable as fuck.

well show the kid how to make it safe cause thats a kick ass site. make yur self some money nick. teach ppl how to make their shit safe and shit
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  nick666 Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:10 pm

i couldn't code something that extensive in php & mysql. but i can inject it and break into it, lol. and unless you have a site like fatadds that seemingly everyone uses; you won't make enough money to make it worth it. aka paying for helllla bandwidth & getting a secure, good host.
hell, i bet angelo paid for that 350z he has stirctly from money he made from fatadds. ;p
talk about an entrepreneur.
nick666
nick666
King of the Juice

Back to top Go down

Post  JEREMY COUNTY Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:34 pm

nick666 wrote:i couldn't code something that extensive in php & mysql. but i can inject it and break into it, lol. and unless you have a site like fatadds that seemingly everyone uses; you won't make enough money to make it worth it. aka paying for helllla bandwidth & getting a secure, good host.
hell, i bet angelo paid for that 350z he has stirctly from money he made from fatadds. ;p
talk about an entrepreneur.

old school friendstorm would top fatadds today. dont tet me wrong...... fatadds is a killa site but friendsstorm is just as good..... well was good
JEREMY COUNTY
JEREMY COUNTY
EPIC MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Hatable Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:03 pm

I bought my Focus zx3 with summer myspace cash
Kate Hatable
Kate Hatable
Queen of the Juice

Number of posts : 1880
Registration date : 2008-04-10

http://katehatable.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down